screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Sunday, May 25, 2003
 Privilege    [L]

I just gotta say, I feel so incredibly privileged to be a part of Apex! If you think today's service was great, you should've been on my side of the stage, hearing y'all sing right back at us! Props to Brandon for filling in for Phil this morning, as he's with the One Day crowd, who we hear are also having an amazing time.

I think I've just coined a new word, and it's "God-full" - as in, a God-full time - because that's the only way I can express how it felt this morning - as if it was full of the presence of God. This is not as in "God-awful" which is a whole `nother connotation, and may actually be a little taking of the Lord's name in vain. :)

Anyhoo, y'all have a good day and holiday weekend! I know I will (as long as it doesn't rain, that is).