screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Monday, November 10, 2003
 D-D-Down with the Sickness    [L]

Yup, the Mighty Phil has been struck down by strange and rare illness of headaches, dizziness, fever, and nausea. I wish I knew what it was. At the very least, i'm thankful it's not sinus-related like my last twenty illnesses were. This time I could at least breathe while being miserable. Anyhoo, thanks to my good friend Advil, I think I should be up and running (not literally of course, I hate running) and in full strength tomorrow.