screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Sunday, February 08, 2004
 Sonuva Crap    [L]

Went with some folks up to the Columbus Cheesecake Factory for Amanda Zeiters' birthday. Had a good time wandering around in the bitter cold and then stuffing ourselves with great food. On the way home, however, I ended up taking an hr long break on 670 after a car in front of me lost control, swerved into my lane, and got hit by me going 55 mph. Everybody's fine, but it's going to be another great few months as I deal with insurance and getting my car fixed and all those hassles. Blah.

Anyway, here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

My poor baby
But you should see the other guy
Inside of a Cop car!
AJ practicing for his debut on COPS