screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Thursday, April 08, 2004
 City of Heroes   [L]

Yah, this has the potential to be one of those great games. I've been playing the beta for about ... 10 hrs now and I am completely engrossed in the world. Of course, there are still some of the usual beta issues to be worked on, but I fully intend on playing this game once it goes live - it's just so fun! The idea of putting on a costume and fighting crime is just something intrinsically appealing to me (and most guys as well). I roam the streets with my trusty rifle and dish out the hurt as ... The NRAmerican! Heh, it's a lot of fun.

And then seeing a pair like these two really makes the game worthwhile.