screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Monday, April 04, 2005
 Today I declared Vacuum Jihad    [L]

When my roommate Jeremy got married, he conveniently didn't have time to clean the house on his way out. A wedding or some other excuse. He has a golden retriever named Glory, a messy streak that trails death and destruction, and the amazing ability to overextend his time and availability. Needless to say, my place was pretty dang nasty when he moved out.

And thanks to Glory, our carpets are especially funky.

No ordinary vacuum cleaner would do.

When the going gets tough, the tough go to Best Buy.

Enter the Dyson DC14.
Yah, yah, I know it's expensive. And I know it's probably a little too extravagant (even for me).

But dang if it doesn't do the job.

Look at what it picked up in 5 mins (1/5 living room):
load_1

Load #2
load_2

Load #3
load_3

Load #4 is too disgusting to show.

Load #5
load_5

Load #6
load_6

Load #7
load_7

The warrior emerges from the battlefield, victorious
victorious