screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005
 Broken Beauty    [L]

she sits in shame and walks in silence
her pain-filled past won't let her find it
she hates her mirror and cannot spy it
the things I see, that make her beautiful to me

pretty young thing, can't spread her wings
she can't fly for the pain
of what they did to her, said to her, screamed at her,
they broke her spirit, her will to fly

but why, why, can't they see
this lovely angel with vibrant wings
she cries, cries, for her esteem
she looks but cannot see,
why she's so beautiful to me

she takes her shame and tries to hide it
with every smile she has to fight it
but in my eyes I can't deny that
she's just too beautiful to believe

A broken beauty, shining lovely outside
but her darkness eats her away,
of all the things, all the words, all the lies,
hurting her, killing her light inside



Chu a poet? Wow, something new every day! You haven't been popping the "steroids" again have you? ;)

By Blogger Joel, at 5/31/2005 10:46:00 AM      


nah, just decided to do the artistic thing and open up my notebook to the world.

By Blogger Chu, at 5/31/2005 12:35:00 PM      


What's up with these poems? If you were to write a poem, I thought for sure you'd write about darth vader's domineering presence, c3p0's golden glow, or, your best friend, mr. handgun.

By Blogger KT, at 5/31/2005 06:01:00 PM      


I'm just feeling creative lately - I'm going to try and turn these into songs, come up with a decent set, and play out a little bit.

By Blogger Chu, at 5/31/2005 06:10:00 PM      


Wow! Very impressive....I always knew you had a sensitive side buried in there somewhere...can't wait to hear it to music.

By Blogger Carla, at 5/31/2005 11:12:00 PM      


Shhhh... don't let anybody know, it'll ruin my street cred.

By Blogger Chu, at 6/01/2005 04:00:00 AM      


^^^ speak up ^^^