screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Friday, June 17, 2005
 Plea for help    [L]

Well, with my long-time roommate Jeremy getting married, that makes me, for the first time ever, roommate-less. Paying for my nice 3-bedroom duplex all by myself does not really appeal to me - and I am currently on contract for this place until July. And even then, I still wouldn't want to move out because I like it so much.

So if anybody needs a medium-priced (but well-featured) place to live, please contact me. If this message is applicable to you, then you'll know how to do that :)


Ignore the date, that's just so this post will stay on top until I take it down.

Update 4/26/5 - still looking!

Update 6/10/5 - I think I got one!

Update 6/17/5 - I got one!



I may have a lead for you--remind me to tell you about it. 20 yo christian male looking to move out of parents' home....sound interesting?

By Blogger Carla, at 6/02/2005 06:54:00 AM      


^^^ speak up ^^^