screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Thursday, August 04, 2005
 I Get Letters    [L]

This is pretty cool:
I just saw our web site hit index, and your website linked to ours. I like to see what people are looking at, and how they end up coming to our website. I don't know who you are, or if you come in to the pub often, but I quite enjoyed your Chublogga website, and the research you did about Guinness. Did you know also, that Guinness has [less] calories than skim milk? Anyway, many of my employees do not know much of the information that you researched, and that bothers me. I have been inspired by you to make sure my employees know much of that information you sought out, so the next time someone like yourself comes in and has questions about Guinness, my employees should have the answer.

Thank you,
Steve Tieber
Owner/ The Dublin Pub
You can see the post he's referencing here: Oh My Guinness

Not bad for an hour or two of google research! Actually, the most popular google search results for my blog seem to be
1) Guinness nutrional value calories
2) Smith & Wesson S&W [various]
3) show/hide div blogger expanding posts

Strangely enough, hardly anybody comes here searching for "thoughtful posts, practical philosophy, or theological insights". Guess i'll have to work on that. But in the meantime, I've got the drunks, the gun nuts, and the geeks to keep me busy! :)



Alcoholic...

By Blogger BiggMikeDee, at 8/05/2005 10:14:00 AM      


Just cuz I don't get my drinks for free, sheesh...

By Blogger Chu, at 8/05/2005 03:40:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^