screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Thursday, October 27, 2005
 Vote no on Ohio state issues 1-5    [L]

I have only very recently looked into state issues 1-5 that are on the ballot this year - and without going into the detailed analysis, let me just say that you should vote no on every issue. I'll update this post later with reasons why.



Yep, I've heard the same thing. I too have been out of the "issues" circle this year.

By Blogger Joel, at 10/27/2005 09:57:00 PM      


Spill the beans about the issues chubby log. I'm refreshing your page every 5 minutes!

By Blogger vmjeff, at 11/01/2005 01:37:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^