screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Friday, December 16, 2005
 Defend my Mailbox    [L]

Ok people, in light of my recent woes, it's time to put those creative and artistic juices to work.

Take the following picture of my driveway and mailbox:
driveway

Side view:
mailbox_side

Reverse Side view:
mailbox_side_reverse

And come up with ways to defend my mailbox from idiot motorists.

(If you're looking for a place to store pictures, try flickr.

As far as the drawing goes, I used MS Paint but you're welcome to use whatever you'd like (you can even come up with your own background), I'd recommend photoshop or illustrator.



Bait and switch approach...

By Blogger vmjeff, at 12/16/2005 04:14:00 PM      


that's pretty close to what i'm actually considering doing.


Except mine has landmines.

By Blogger Chu, at 12/16/2005 04:15:00 PM      


Is this what you do at work all day? ;)

By Anonymous Lee Cavender, at 12/19/2005 12:36:00 AM      


Of course! It's vital to the national defense. Your tax dollars at work.

By Blogger Chu, at 12/19/2005 10:44:00 AM      


^^^ speak up ^^^