screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006
 Going Nuclear    [L]

An admirable effort Joel, but you have no chance.
Make your time.
All your base are belong to us.


Positions

Jeff is guilty by association
Treasure Hunting

R.I.P.
Joel Ogden, 1980-2006




It's great that you had to doctor a photo of me. All I had to do was drop your photo in and come up with the punch line.

Anyone can doctor a photo. It is the real undoctored photo that speaks louder than any photo-shopping will ever say.

You had to create to say what you wanted. I just posted and let the picture speak for itself. Seems to me as though you are moving more towards a liberal leftist approach to your reporting. Fitting I must say.

By Blogger Joel, at 2/15/2006 09:05:00 AM      


Phil...I am amazed at how well you apply make-up. perhaps you can give me a lesson...Joel is stunning:)

By Blogger lauren, at 2/15/2006 09:58:00 AM      


Joel, with your condescending tone towards work, I believe you're a hippy. You prefer the all-natural, unspoiled art, rather than have it be "defiled" by artistic skill and merit. When will you learn that work is not a thing to be feared, but a source of additional value. Is not a piece of furniture more inherently valuable than a chunk of wood? Moreso the canvas that has been used.

Go back to your commune, you filthy hippy.

By Blogger Chu, at 2/15/2006 10:07:00 AM      


I loved your red shirt in that picture Chu. ;-)

By Anonymous Jeff, at 2/15/2006 12:26:00 PM      


The wood is inherently more valuable than the piece of furniture, because in that wood lies the ability for many things to be created. A piece of furniture has reached it's endstate. There are no other possibilities for its use other than its intended purpose (minus firewood). Whereas, wood has countless possibilities and the flexibility to be used for any one of those things.

So as all your readers will see your argument is void of meaning in that it holds no weight given the comparisons you've drawn.

Lauren also brings up another interesting point. You do apply makeup really well. Freakishly well I might add. Hmm...must stink to have nothing else to do on Valentine's day than to play with photos of me.

By Blogger Joel, at 2/15/2006 01:04:00 PM      


In your case Joel, I would have to agree with your thesis - your 1 month old self is vastly superior to the 25 year-old version. The younger you has so much potential, while the current you has no purpose other than for feeding fires.

And I guess I did do a decent job of applying makeup on you, but what can I say, I learned from the best - your mom.

By Blogger Chu, at 2/15/2006 01:16:00 PM      


ooooohhh, a your mom joke...it's getting out of hand now.

By Blogger lauren, at 2/15/2006 04:14:00 PM      


Nothing like two geeks going at it on the internet :-)

"We'll settle this..ON LINE!"

By Anonymous Jeff, at 2/16/2006 09:17:00 AM      


i love that i laugh from a distance...this is how Christians fight...for the right....to...beeeee gay.

By Blogger alygirl, at 2/19/2006 02:10:00 AM      


^^^ speak up ^^^