screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Friday, June 30, 2006
 Automotive Update    [L]

I finally (after two years) started getting around to customizing my car. No, not spinners - do I look like a 16 year old inner city punk? Don't answer that.

I've had a bodykit sitting in my garage for about 2 years, and this month I finally got around to having it painted and installed. And it looks good.

front

sides

rear

And this week, I got my windows tinted:
IMG_2147

I do believe i'm done with the car for this year. Next year: shocks/springs, 18" wheels/tires.

However, my timetable is only as good as I can withstand the inevitable peer pressure and purchase impulses.



About time you got that done! Looks nice.

By Anonymous Lee Cav, at 7/01/2006 01:40:00 AM      


Can't blame me for impulse buying? That only applies to guitars...

By Blogger Joel, at 7/03/2006 10:07:00 AM      


May I recommend on getting some better looking rims...

Other than that, looking good.

By Blogger James McCauley, at 7/05/2006 12:08:00 AM      


joel looks like a goblin...

oh ya..the car...looks good hot dog...please buy new rims though! it'll be bling bling then

do a web site for one of those west dayton rim joints in exchange for some rims/wheels

i like the content too of the blog recently...less generic

PEACE!

By Anonymous jeff, at 7/05/2006 07:08:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^