screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008
 Voted Today    [L]

Only voted in a couple races - the Republican Primary, and the US House district 7.

I was pleased to see that Fred Thompson was still on the ballot, and thus proudly voted for him. Sure, it's nothing more than a protest vote, but I could not in good conscience vote for either of the remaining 2 Republican candidates. I have a sneaking suspicion that many conservative voters will be doing likewise. It will be interesting to see how many votes go to the candidates who have already withdrawn.

I also voted for Ron Hood against Steve Austria in the primary for US House of Representatives district 7. I don't really know too much about either one, but I did really like the mailer that Ron Hood sent out explaining his beliefs and positions. He seems to be a solid conservative candidate, and a cursory google search seems to back that up.

Steve Austria, on the other hand, seems to be a career politician - not the kind of person I'd like to vote for. He's also sponsored by the Dayton Daily Democrat News, which tells me all I need to know right there.

In all the other races, I didn't really know anything about them, so I abstained from voting. Not voting is the most responsible thing to do when ignorant. It's my fault really for not studying up a little more on the issues, but I don't get paid for politics.

Labels: , ,




What's wrong with Ron Paul? Definitely a better choice then Thompson, even if for a protest vote.

By Blogger Alex Nagy, at 4/01/2008 08:10:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^