screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005
 Haiku Review: The Transporter 2    [L]

Transporter 2:

Hugely retarded
Brainless action fest movie
It sucked the big one



What'd you think of the first one? I liked the first one a lot, so if it's similar to that then I'll probably watch it.

By Blogger Ian Dunn, at 9/07/2005 04:40:00 PM      


I liked the first one. While some stuff was pretty unrealistic, T2 makes it look like a physics textbook. T2 is so over-the-top extravagant, it's like comparing Sigfried & Roy to Ben Stein.

By Blogger ZaijiaN, at 9/07/2005 05:33:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^