screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Saturday, February 26, 2005
 Soundtrack of my life    [L]

It's amazing sometimes how a song or album can come along and really connect with your life currently in progress... and the album that is rocking my world right now is Anberlin: Never Take Friendship Personal



I feel like I could've written songs like these just the other day:

All lyrics (c) Anberlin
Paperthin Hymn
When your only friends are hotel rooms
Hands are distant lullabies
If I could turn around I would tonight

These roads never seemed so long
Since your paperheart stopped beating leaving me suddenly alone
Will daybreak ever come?

Who's gonna call on sunday morning?
Who's gonna drive you home?
I just want one more chance
To put my arms in fragile hands

(The Symphony Of) Blase
God if you can hear me out alright
Please take these feelings for her inside
My chest hurts when I breathe tonight
It's wasting me away (You're wasting me away)
You're wasting me away

The Runaways
Come closer now
I know your desire is to be desired
Steal a kiss and call us friends
Distance is a thief in which you conspire

Time and time and time will tell
Time will tell or tear us apart
You're miles and miles and miles away
Silence reveals where we really are



... it figures that, like all the best works of art, they're about a girl.



My favoite Anberlin track has to be "Readyfuels". Pulse-pounding, loud, and altogether awesome :)

By Blogger Josh Colletta, at 3/23/2005 11:15:00 PM      


i was trying to keep to myself in Family christian bookstore, but some random old guy (forties) in short, tight jean shorts came over to me and forced the album into my hands- he told me it was the greatest album ever- but of course i couldnt take him seriously because of the length of his shorts.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2005 11:33:00 PM      


Judge them by their inseam, do you? I suppose then that parachute pants would make them Yoda.

By Blogger ZaijiaN, at 8/30/2005 11:37:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^