screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Tuesday, July 01, 2003
 I'm back!    [L]

I can't think of anything less fun than moving. Especially when you have the detritus and inertia of 3 years at the old place. Sigh. Well, other than that, it's been a fun few days. Got the audio system hooked up, got the big screen TV yesterday, and today the time-warner tech came and hooked up our digital cable and road runner internet. I'll give you my thoughts on those later after I've had some time to review them, but right now I'm thinking they're pretty darn sweet. Road runner seems to be a lot snappier, and downloads a heck of a lot faster than my premium ameritech DSL plan, not to mention costing less. Anyway, off to band practice, i'll catch you all later.