screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004
 Don't forget!    [L]

April 15 is the National Buy A Gun Day!

Coincidentally, today is my birthday, so if you feel like helping me buy my first gun, please send me money.

I'll probably end up buying one this weekend at a gunshow, so i'll be a bit late, but it's the thought that counts.

On a related note, who wants to start up a shooting club? I think it'd be pretty fun to get together once a month or so and fire off a couple of hundred rounds.