screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Friday, July 16, 2004
 Flying soon? Read this    [L]

I'm flying to FL at the end of the month, and I gotta admit, stuff like this scares the bejezus out of me.
 
It's the account of a woman writer & her husband observing the suspicious behavior of 14 Middle Eastern men (with Syrian passports, no less) during a flight from Detroit to LA.
 
14 musicians acting suspicious? Or 14 instrument-playing terrorists acting suspicious?
 
More thoughts later, so I can refute any accusations of racism. :)