screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Monday, September 13, 2004
 Hello Ogre Horde...    [L]

Wow, looks like I got a nod from The Mad Ogre. Guess that means I'll have to start cleaning up around here and making the site presentable. As well as updating more. With more content. Bah, that's a lot of work, thanks Ogre :)

Anyhoo, this blog used to be posts (mostly links) on whatever caught my fancy, but I have recently started up a separate team blog that focuses just on politics.

Have a good time, feel free to contact me (email addy in the header), and I swear I'll post some more substantial content in the near future. Darn job, keeping me from blogging...