screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Monday, October 25, 2004
 SynchGate!    [L]

Josh C. sums up the Ashlee Simpson SynchGate episode rather well.

And I am hereby taking credit for coining the word "SynchGate". Let's see how long it takes for the word to become an internet meme! (And yes, I do think too highly of myself).



Hah! "SynchGate"... I like that :-)

By Blogger Josh Colletta, at 10/25/2004 07:17:00 PM      


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Josh Colletta, at 10/27/2004 06:20:00 PM      


Yay! Follow-up post!

http://joshsuncommonsense.blogspot.com/2004/10/synchgate-redux.html

Okay, so it's not THAT exciting. I'm just really bored :-)

By Blogger Josh Colletta, at 10/27/2004 06:22:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^