screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Saturday, November 20, 2004
 I did my part!    [L]

With today being National Ammo Day (see previous article), I did my part!

I stopped by Wal-Mart and picked up 100 rounds of .40 S&W FMJ, and 100 rounds of .38 Special FMJ.

The .40 are range fodder for my main pistols, and I could never have enough of those.

And I don't even own a gun in .38 special! BUT I am planning on using it next time I go to the range and try out some of those S&W Airweight revolvers, and especially since I am going to teach a few of my female friends how to shoot.

Now that I think of it, I probably should have picked up a .22LR box. Another 500 rounds couldn't hurt, and they're incredibly cheap.

Ah well. Next week then :)



Don't buy at Wal-Mart, go to a gunsmith (to see why, take a look at www.kimdutoit.com)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/19/2005 03:04:00 AM      


I know, I know, but it's so hard to reconcile paying $15 for a box of 50 rds .40 S&W when I can pay the same price for 100 rds at Wal-Mart.

I also figure that for range fodder, it should be ok to go to Wal-Mart. The serious stuff (self-defense rounds) I always buy from a real store.

By Blogger ZaijiaN, at 1/19/2005 03:09:00 AM      


^^^ speak up ^^^