screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Friday, April 01, 2005
 Breaking News    [L]

So, i've been given an ultimatim by my company:

I can move to St. Louis and work full-time....

or I can stay in Dayton, but as the building's janitor.



Now, both options have their benefits:

St. Louis is a pretty fun city, the pay is good, and the work isn't bad.

On the other hand, janitoring (Sanitation Engineering, thank you very much) has 2nd shift hours, nobody constantly monitoring your progress, and doesn't suck out your soul day after unending day.


Of course, I'd love to be able to stay and hang with my friends here in St. Louis, but then again, Dayton is my home.

So I guess I'm going to have to start learning to push a mop. I wonder if I can get approved to take some off-site training for that, perhaps somewhere exotic like Florida?

I actually come from a long and distinguished line of mop-pushers. My father pushed a mop, his father pushed a mop, and his father invented the mop. It was actually quite the brainstorm involving chopsticks and noodles. The rest is history.

My great-great-great-uncle took mopology to new heights, inventing mop-fu. It follows the traditional bo-staff form, except with a mop head on one end. Also attached to each of the mop bristles is a sharp knife. Unfortunately the mop-fu weapon does not do as well as normal mops for its intended sanitation purposes. In fact, it does the exact opposite.

But that's where my skills with the bo-staff come from.



UPDATE 11:37PM - April Fool's



I think you made the right choice, glad you're staying...

By Blogger Ian Dunn, at 4/01/2005 12:18:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^