screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Thursday, May 26, 2005
 Brain Food    [L]

Not to say that my readership needs brain improvement, but here's 11 steps to a better brain. Some excerpts:
First, go to the top of the class by eating breakfast. The brain is best fuelled by a steady supply of glucose, and many studies have shown that skipping breakfast reduces people's performance at school and at work.
...
Brains are around 60 per cent fat, so if trans-fats clog up the system, what should you eat to keep it well oiled? Evidence is mounting in favour of omega-3 fatty acids, in particular docosahexaenoic acid or DHA. In other words, your granny was right: fish is the best brain food. Not only will it feed and lubricate a developing brain, DHA also seems to help stave off dementia. Studies published last year reveal that older mice from a strain genetically altered to develop Alzheimer's had 70 per cent less of the amyloid plaques associated with the disease when fed on a high-DHA diet.


Who doesn't want a better, longer-lasting, brain? Personally, I just don't want to go senile. If I can go the whole rest of my life without forgetting to put on pants, i'll be happy.



hey i think you are truncating your posts. My RSS Reader is unable to get the entire feed.

And as a side note: I always eat breakfast...i can't leave the house without eating something to get me going (even if I'm going to go eat breakfast somewhere). Must be yet another proof of my exceptional intelligence.

By Blogger Joel, at 5/26/2005 03:08:00 PM      


I'm not truncating them on purpose...

I wonder if it's just Blogspot's way of doing RSS? Do any other blogspot.com blogs do that to you?

It could also have something to do with the HTML in my posts

By Blogger ZaijiaN, at 5/26/2005 06:53:00 PM      


I fixed it, it was a setting in blogspot - I changed the RSS feed from short to full.

By Blogger ZaijiaN, at 5/31/2005 06:11:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^