screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Friday, May 13, 2005
 News Alert    [L]

I'm sure that some of my readers here have personal connections to the Marines' Lima Company - specifically 3rd Battalion, 2nd (or 25th?) Regiment, 1st platoon - in which case the following news is alarming:

Sunday, May 8, 2005 - Ambush in Ubaydi
In which several members of one squad were KIA. But then on...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - Demise of a hard-fighting squad
The same squad's Amtrac was blown up by explosives, rendering the entire squad KIA or wounded in the matter of a few days.

Lima Company consists of Marine reservists drawn from across Ohio. Joel and I have a personal connection to Lima, in Corporal James McCauley. He's a stand up man, and I hope you all will continue praying with me for the safety and blessing of the good folks in Lima Company.

Unfortunately, I don't know as to James' current status, but rest assured I'll update as I find out more information.

If you find out any new information, please leave a link in the comments.


UPDATE - Joel has more info.