screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Sunday, September 04, 2005
 10,000 hits!    [L]

Well, earlier today ChuBlogga hit 10,000! Thanks to somebody in Pensacola, FL visiting from http://blogdex.net/track.asp?id=12550587 for being our 10,000 caller - you win a brand new toaster! (void everywhere)

There's so many people I have to thank - google, whose search ranking system helped immensely; blogger.com for letting everybody copy my blog ideas; smith and wesson for making it so dang hard to match a weapon to a model number; guinness for making such a nutritional alcoholic drink; and last but not least, the local and federal government, which gives me so many things to rant write about.

Well, you know what they say, the first million hits is the hardest. Well, i'm 1% there. At this rate, I'll see 1 million hits in 2238. Well, I guess my great-great-great-great grandkids will.


This is for them; I love you guys.