screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005
 Numbering my days    [L]

According to the highly scientific Death Test at OkCupid:


According to our research, you'll be dead by


November 2059


at age 80


- probable cause -


heart attack




YOU DIE:  79.6 years
AVERAGE MALE LIFE SPAN:  72.5 years



As you can plainly see, you have more health & vitality than the average man.




WHY YOU DIE?
56% heart attack
24% car accident
13% loneliness
5% drowning of the lungs
2% wounds

You have 19802.6 days left on this earth.
You've already lived 32% of your life.



A FEW COLLECTED STATISTICS
Across all 746467 test takers.

17% smoke.
42% have health insurance.
5% eat a lot of nice beef.
39% hold in farts.
13% are impressed with themselves.
The top cause of death among relatives was cancer.
The most widely suffered ailment among takers is high blood pressure.
The average day for an OkCupid user involves 7.8 hours of sleep and 1.1 movements of the bowel.



Hmm, that's funny, I would've thought I had at least a 10% chance of death by ninja.

Also, maybe I should stop holding in my farts. All that back pressure can't be good for the long-term viability of the seals.



So I ran the test and I'm slated to die in 2061 at the age of 81 from Cancer at 54% chance. That doesn't sound so good, but I wonder if it will be a long term deal or something that takes place rather quickly...

By Blogger Joel, at 9/24/2005 04:19:00 PM      


Thanks for the link Chu. Looks like I'll be around till Sep 2054 - death due to cancer as well(60%). You guys will come to my funeral, right?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/27/2005 01:25:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^