screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005
 What's in a name?    [L]

Checking the referrer logs, I noticed i've been mentioned by Right Wing News as one of 20 best named blogs.

Crap, now I'm going to have to get off my lazy butt and start posting again :)

Course, he made the list "Without regard to their ideological leanings, content, or quality", but that doesn't mean I can't capitalize on a fortuitous link.

Don't worry, I've quite the backlog of ample essays and post fodder - expect to see something soon.



PS thanks to Ian for the original name suggestion (I think it was him, anyway). Plus why not spread the linky love, maybe I can get him to start posting original content as well :)



hehehe, thanks for the nod (although I can't remember anything about suggesting the name or not).

As for original content, I'm just too busy spanking you in public debate to bother with my own blog ;)

By Blogger Ian Dunn, at 12/13/2005 02:36:00 PM      


I had completely forgotten I had posted over there. I must respond post haste with yet another off-hand remark :)

By Blogger ZaijiaN, at 12/13/2005 03:57:00 PM      


congratulations... u

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/13/2005 07:50:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^