screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006
 Chuck Norris Responds    [L]

I guess the Chuck Norris fact meme finally got around to Chuck Norris:
IN RESPONSE TO THE "RANDOM FACTS" THAT ARE BEING GENERATED ON THE INTERNET

I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.
~ Chuck Norris


Cool Fact About Chuck Norris' Old West Novels: They're actually slightly fictionalized versions of his second-grade diaries, set 100 years in the past. Some of the more gratuitous sex and graphic violence has been toned down for the novels in order to make them more palatable to general audiences.

Oh, and there's also the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, in which Chuck Norris also appears.
Blatantly stolen from Ace of Spades HQ



Quick, somebody come up with a new fact before the meme wears out! (probably yesterday)

Update - Conan O'Brien and the best Walker Texas Ranger clip ever