screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Monday, February 27, 2006
 Things that make me sick...    [L]

...with envy.


Check out this kid playing a certain well-known theme song

The difficulty? Two guitars at the same time.


UPDATE
A little more searching revealed similarities:

Super Mario theme on 9-string fat bass

And if you thought that was good...
Super Mario theme on 11-string bass



Ridiculous. I think I want to go vomit.

By Blogger Joel, at 2/28/2006 07:19:00 PM      


I thought you guys were only supposed to be good at math

By Blogger Aaron, at 3/01/2006 08:41:00 AM      


Wait till we take over basketball!

By Blogger ZaijiaN, at 3/01/2006 09:35:00 AM      


Okay that's just ridiculous. But watch the 11-string one again. I don't think he's playing the low notes. Listen carefully and his hand positions. I'm having a hard time believing that.

By Blogger Joel, at 3/05/2006 10:35:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^