screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006
 Writing Discipline    [L]

So the blog's been pretty lame recently. My apologies. Then again, as I have no obligations to you, apologies aren't exactly necessary - however, I'll admit I appreciate a certain amount of attention, and an outlet for my vast and wide-ranging commentaries. Therefore, I am going to try and commit to releasing one major post each week. The operative word here being "try". At the very least, i'll improve my writing and ability to finish an essay - and at best, perhaps some of you will actually like it.

At bat: Firearm Myths
On deck: Heinlein on Democracy
In the hole: Jesus vs. Diet Jesus



Nah, that really doesn't interest me.

And really, that's who I'm writing for :)

By Blogger ZaijiaN, at 7/13/2006 03:44:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^