screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006
 Strange Visitors    [L]

Referral logs are fun things, letting you know how people are being directed to your site. I get a lot of google hits on things like blogspot hacking, S&W guns, random sayings, Chuck "Norse", Jack "Baurerr", and the like.

However, sometimes I'd rather not know...

recentvisit



LOL...that's hysterical. I want to find that post on your website, especially if it is drawing the Frenchies in like candy to a kid.

By Blogger Joel, at 8/23/2006 02:10:00 PM      


i want a referral thing on my site. it'd be more interesting if i didn't already know all the people that go to it:)

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/23/2006 02:48:00 PM      


Chu. looks like the 4th hit in google picked up a post long time ago. Friday, August 12, 2005... from a post in your site....

"In fact, if I got one, I would actually dress up in a schoolgirl outfit. Regardless of the much-exaggerated ... (d) A muzzle brake or muzzle compensator; or ..."

chublogga.blogspot.com/2005/08/fear-and-ignorance-in-columbus_12.html

Sounded kinda intresting......had to google it...lol 42,600 hits in the phrase, but I am going to further look at the 2nd and 3rd hit.....extremerestraints and erosboutique sites...lol

Stranger things have happened.....


Joe In Cinci

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/02/2006 07:18:00 PM      


that is curious

By Blogger Rob, at 9/11/2006 12:53:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^