screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006
 Both Busy and Lazy / Muslim Violence    [L]

Sorry for not blogging lately, but i've been too busy to blog, as well as too lazy to blog. I guess that just means that blogging isn't terribly high on my list of priorities.

I'll try and get some new content up soon.

Anyways, I ran across this gem at Instapundit:
If it weren't so sickening, it would be farcical: A line in the pope's speech suggests that Islam has a dark history of violence, and offended Muslims vent their displeasure by howling for his death, firebombing churches, and attacking innocent Christians. One of the points Benedict made in his speech at the University of Regensburg was that religious faith untethered by reason can lead to savagery. The mobs denouncing him could hardly have done a better job of proving him right.
Or, to paraphrase:
Pope: Some of you Muslims are really violent.
Some Muslims: %!@$@ YOU I WILL KILL YOU SO HARD!

It's like the pot calling the kettle a kettle, whereupon the kettle declares pot-jihad and says "YES I'M A KETTLE, YES YOU DESERVE TO DIE, AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!"

Alas, the reality, while farcical, is also very, very, real, and very disturbing. Read the rest of Jeff Jacoby's article.



Oh, and in case you need help figuring out the current level of Muslim outrage:



Just like the Muslims name the contradictions in their Quaran, the Nasik, I wonder if they have a name for their contradictions in reality aside from hypocrisy?

By Blogger douvalis, at 11/03/2006 03:09:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^