screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Friday, January 26, 2007
 Saints Preserve Us!    [L]

Saint Valentine, that is.

One of the things I looked forward to from the end of the Christmas season was the end of the advertisement blitz. It's been mercifully peaceful for the past few weeks... until this morning, when I heard another @#%&! jewelry commercial.

Ah yes... Let the valentine's day jewelry blitz begin.

And I thought the Christmas season was bad - how bad is it going to be when it's nothing BUT jewelry commercials for a month?

Curses upon you, Jared's, Ostermann's, JBR, (more as I hear them).