screen resolution of 800x600 or greater is recommended
profile pic   ChuBlogga!
Offended? Intrigued? Contact my manager.

    Here begins your journey into the mind of everybody's favorite asian, and I don't mean Jet Li.
What follows is the somewhat inane, mostly irrelevant, and self-important ramblings of a man on the brink of madness.
Welcome... to the Chu.

Friday, June 29, 2007
 Train like you fight, fight like you train    [L]

FrontSight is offering a free certificate for some of their firearms training courses! This is open to any blogger, all you have to do is put their links up for a few years. As I'll probably never delete this post, that's not going to be an issue. Sounds like a fair deal to me, as their courses can cost a couple thousand dollars. Found this over on AnarchAngel, and it's not a scam.

Here's the offer:
How would you like to receive a certificate to attend your
choice of a Four Day Defensive Handgun, Four Day Tactical
Shotgun, Four Day Practical Rifle, Four Day Select-Fire
M16, or a Four Day Uzi Submachine Gun course at no charge
and be able to attend the course at any time in the future
that is convenient for you?

This is a $2,000, Four Day Course of your choice at my
Front Sight Las Vegas facility that you can attend at any
time in the future-- at no charge!

Well, I will mail you such a certificate if you will do me
the favor of placing all the following website links on your
personal website, business website or blog.

You can copy the code for the Front Sight links from this
page:

http://frontsight.com/newsletter/front-sight-links.html

Why am I doing this? Why am I giving you such an
unbelievable opportunity to take a Four Day Firearms
Training Course at Front Sight at no cost?

The answer is very simple:

I'm giving you this opportunity in exchange for you helping
me spread all the great information on Front Sight's
website and all the positive media coverage we have
received for gun owners. By placing the links listed above
on your personal or business website link pages, more
people will see them than ever before and that will help us
positively change the image of gun ownership faster than
ever before.

Plus, I know that once you come out and take a course with
us, you will want to take all our courses, so I am willing
to give you a $2,000 Four Day Course at no cost for helping
me spread Front Sight's message on your websites and at
the same time, build a relationship with you that will
last a lifetime!

After you have placed our links on your link page, simply
e-mail me a link to the page you have listed our links on
along with your name, address and a personal statement
that you will keep the links on your page for a period of
at least three years.

I will personally review your link page to verify the
links are in place and then mail you a special
certificate, that has no expiration date, to attend the
Four Day Course of your choice. The certificate is also
transferable, so if you cannot use it, you can always
transfer it to someone who can.

Please understand this offer is limited and the
opportunity to get a $2,000 Four Day Course Certificate
will expire (the certificate does not expire just the
opportunity to get the certificate) on June 30, 2007 so
don't hesitate in placing our links on your personal or
business website.

And it you don't have a website NOW is the time to create
one while you can get a $2,000 Four Day Course Certificate
from me to do so.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me
and I will assist you as I can.

Remember, this offer expires on midnight, June 30, 2007!
Take advantage of this opportunity immediately.

Sincerely,

Dr. Ignatius Piazza
Founder and Director
Front Sight Firearms Training Institute
http://www.frontsight.com
info@frontsight.com
1.800.987.7719
Here's the links:

Labels:




I received the offer from Front Sight and blogged on it as well. I can't wait to take my course! It will most likely be at the end of the year.

By Blogger Keith Walker, at 7/04/2007 11:48:00 AM      


I got my certificate in the mail last week! What an awesome deal!

By Blogger Mark in OC, at 8/02/2007 07:22:00 PM      


^^^ speak up ^^^